First of all Hanisah, I'm srry if u see the same post over at my LJ haha XD
But this one is extremely shorter than the one at my LJ ^^
btw what can I say? I rewatch my terra e dvd n gosh, why must I cry for the second time?? T_T I mean I know what will happen n yet I cried again haha =P
I couldn’t help it. The anime is so beautiful n well made. The music, the characters, the plot. Gosh. Everything seems to be perfect especially the OST. But sadly, this anime is very very underrated. I’m not surprise coz when the first time I saw this series, I was like blah..what the hell with the characters design, with the cotton hair n stuff lol.. Besides, futuristic anime is not my cup of tea...so I give it a pass. Then when I saw other reviews bout how this anime is so awesome, I give it a try apart from Saiga Mitsuki is in there haha XD.
I couldn’t help it. The anime is so beautiful n well made. The music, the characters, the plot. Gosh. Everything seems to be perfect especially the OST. But sadly, this anime is very very underrated. I’m not surprise coz when the first time I saw this series, I was like blah..what the hell with the characters design, with the cotton hair n stuff lol.. Besides, futuristic anime is not my cup of tea...so I give it a pass. Then when I saw other reviews bout how this anime is so awesome, I give it a try apart from Saiga Mitsuki is in there haha XD.
N yea this is one of the most beautiful anime I’ve ever seen so far. But none of my fren wants to watch it though lol XD even my sis haha..i forced her to watch it with me n she only lasted for 6 epis hehe (she doesn’t have any interest in anime to begin with lol..i kno my mistake hehe ).
Umm the good (lol) part is you’ll cry before you reach episode 10. Trust me. But of coz, when u watch it with someone else u might want to control that tears from dripping hehe so might as well u watch it alone ^^
I want to write a lot bout this series but I might gave out spoilers..so..If any of u are planning to watch this series, DON’T EVER TRY TO SEARCH FOR SPOILERS..it’ll ruin the fun..trust me ^^
Umm the good (lol) part is you’ll cry before you reach episode 10. Trust me. But of coz, when u watch it with someone else u might want to control that tears from dripping hehe so might as well u watch it alone ^^
I want to write a lot bout this series but I might gave out spoilers..so..If any of u are planning to watch this series, DON’T EVER TRY TO SEARCH FOR SPOILERS..it’ll ruin the fun..trust me ^^
Well my fav chara is of coz Soruja Buru (Soldier Blue) lol engrish ftw XD, next will be Jomy (his character development improves so much), then Tony, Leo n umm I gotta admit that Keith is kinda good looking too lol.
But overall, this was an awesome anime in my opinion..so yea..nuff babbling for now huhu ^^







0 fly towards the sky:
Post a Comment