Friday, August 28, 2009

~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!don't read if u dont like rants!!!!!!~

AAAaaaaarghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'm sooooooooo damn frustrated+dissapointed+my jealousy is raging hahahahahahahahahahahaha i'm crazy i know lol XD

I just got the chance to watch MTV World Stage on TV (yea ON TV) I was suppose to be there..damn you MTV!! lol *orz* didnt mean to insult but wahhhhh i should have some tickets though.. I'm like the huge TAAR fans ever uwaaaa Tyson!!!!!!!I love ya love ya love ya huhuhuhu love ya...why??? *tsktsk* T_T

*lemme cry alone in the corner for a while*

T_T tsktsk....but i gotta look at the brightside..its good that i didnt went there too coz my percentage of getting H1N1 might be high lol huahua XD but nway it's TAAR first time came to Malaysia!! Of coz i should be there uwaa i'm sooo sad huhuhuuuuuuuuu ^^
k la watever la chiow dlu huhuhuhuhu

p/s: srry for the emo post lawlz XD

0 fly towards the sky:

Blog Archive

Search This Blog