Friday, March 19, 2010

I think i have Strangerphobic? (my own word huhu)


I hate 'that' feeling...sooo much!! soo soo muchh!

I felt scared whenever some random stranger came up to me and ask me anything....I hate that ever since the incindent with my handphone..I hate it! It's not that i'm not friendly but i just realize, people face dont potray their hearts...and i still can feel those feelings..i remember exactly how that feelings feel..if u know wat i mean..I tend to get more careful with myself whenever a stranger speaks to me no matter how old they are or even man/woman..And same goes today..he didnt do anything but his words were so sarcastic that i felt sad when a stranger told me that AFTER i stopped n listened to what he have to say..*sigh* Sometimes your nice intention to help others are misused..i think thats how i felt deep down inside.. or maybe i trust people so easily..or like my aunty said before, coz i'm so naive? sigh..
But really, i hate that 'scared' feelings each time a stranger approach me ESPECIALLY when i'm alone :(

0 fly towards the sky:

Blog Archive

Search This Blog